The Stephens House & Gardens restoration project will run from the summer of 2013 until the spring of 2017.
- September 2013-February 2014: developing proposals for the gardens and consulting on these with users and stakeholders. With more consultation through February on the latest set of ideas.
- February: bid submitted for a further application to the HLF for the main part of the grant.
- 2014: will be spent developing detailed proposals that can be tendered out for construction. We’ll aim to go out to tender for construction work in the early part of 2015.
- June 2014: Second bid has been successful for our main part of the fund.
- 2015: The physical works will take about a 18months -2 years to complete, the work will be staggered to make sure as little of the gardens is disrupted at any time.
- Spring 2017: Grand Opening of renovated gardens.